Friday, November 7, 2008

blehhh

I don't know what it is, but my running seems to be in a slump...  Maybe it is from taking all of last week off, but I can't seem to get very motivated.  I really didn't want to go running today, and probably wouldn't have if it hadn't been for Calvin.  Dan wasn't at school, so I had the option of running with Calvin and Leona, just Leona, or completely by myself.  I thought I'd leave it up to Calvin and he really wanted to go, so the three of us went out.  Had Calvin not wanted to go so badly I probably wouldn't have gone at all.

Usually when I don't feel like running, once I get out there, I'm glad I did and I have a good run.  Not today, in fact, not the past few days.  for lack of better words, running sucked!  I haven't really done anything different, like run faster or longer, but I can't seem to go and I feel super out of shape...which I guess means I need to work harder...or maybe slow down, I don't know....it's been a long time since I've hit a "running wall".

Tomorrow is Saturday, which usually constitutes a nice longer run with just Leona...maybe tomorrow will be better, maybe tomorrow will bring back my motivation.

No comments: