Monday, September 22, 2008

Monday

It's Monday...which means tomorrow is Tuesday, then Wednesday, then Thursday, then Friday...then the weekend!!!  Hooray!!!

I'm sick.  I feel like a semi ran over me while I was sleeping last night....I ache everywhere, my nose is stuffed up yet running, my throat is super sore and my head feels like it is on the verge of imploding.  Poor Emme, Calvin and Leona are all sick too.  Luckily Dan hasn't come down with it yet, hopefully he doesn't...he really can't afford to be sick with all his school work.  Anyway, it's just a cold, hopefully it doesn't last too much longer.

Emme had a great day at school today (I loaded her up with cold medicine before she left).  She apparently did a great job listening during "music appreciation" and got a special gift.  It is a little foam cube with cute monsters on four of its sides.  She was so elated!  Tomorrow is picture day...all the kinders came out of the school wearing big pink stickers that say "SMILE!  Tomorrow is Picture Day!".  Emme says she has to wear it all day and night so that we don't forget.  We of course won't forget, I've been trying to figure out for the past week what she should wear and how we should do her hair.  In addition to that, we have four different poses to choose from and five different background colors to pick from...not to mention what package we should buy....decisions, decisions, decisions...

We didn't go running today.  I thought about it and really kind of wanted to, but it was raining and cold this morning and I was so achy, I thought it would probably be better if I took today off.  My pre-game run on Saturday was pretty nice...it ended up only being 4 miles, but there were a lot of hills in it.  I didn't really know exactly where I was and ended up running right by the Prefontaine Memorial rock which was pretty cool, I had never seen it in person.  Unfortunately, my run wasn't lucky enough for the ducks to pull out a win over Boise State....it was a pretty sad game...I guess it will be a long time before I can wear my cool Boise State shirt again...

No comments: