Thursday, July 10, 2008

Story Time

Calvin and Emme wanted a little camera time today, so they recited their favorite story.  (It is a Calvin Higgins (as in Papa) original).  It was pretty cute, of course I'm quite biased.  (Apparently there is an issue with Emme's, so you will only see Calvin's here...sorry.)
video

As far as everything else goes we're all hanging in just fine.  I had my 39 week check up today and seem to be progressing just fine, however not super rapidly (I'm dilated 1 1/2 centimeters and 50% effaced).  They will let me go to 41 weeks, but at that point we will have to decided on either a planned repeat c-section or look at an induction with Pitocin, which they don't like to do use on vbac's and I would also prefer to avoid if possible as it hasn't been very pleasant in the past.

Ideally, I'll go into labor Saturday afternoon, with my mom & sister here and my doctor in town and available for delivery...I guess we'll just continue to wait though until that point.

No comments: