Monday, December 17, 2007

Back in the Stroller Again...

Well, we finally did it. We went running today for the first time in probably close to a month. It was rainy and cold and I really didn't want to go, but now that we've gone, I'm glad we did. We only went two miles, much to Emme & Calvin's dismay ("we're going home already")but it was a good distance for me. I think it was enough to make me excited for running again.

We're having a fun time with Dan home from school for the break. We really haven't done much except hang out at home, but it's been fun. We did decorate our Christmas tree the other night, which the kids really enjoyed and tonight we are going to make a gingerbread house (thank goodness it is a kit...thank you Nana!).

We have plans to go running tomorrow again, we'll see how it goes.

No comments: