Sunday, October 28, 2007

Great Weekend!






We had a great weekend. The weather was great, the pumpkins were prime for picking, Dan and I went out by ourselves and the ducks won....couldn't ask for much more. I didn't run at all, in fact I haven't run since Thursday, (unless you count chasing my kids around at the play park) but that's okay, I really don't have to run every day.

Friday after Dan got out of class, we headed to the pumpkin patch, were Emme & Calvin had a great time picking pumpkins that were "just their size". Later that day, my mom, sister and Grammy came up and watched the kids while Dan and I went to "One Hell" a Halloween party sponsored by the "1L's" aka first year law students. We had a great time, we danced a lot and I got to meet all of Dan's law school buddies (who I'm sure were all too drunk to remember me - yeah, I'm pretty sure that we were the only two there not drinking but that's okay, we had free reign of all the soda and water we could drink), all in all it was a great time.

The ducks played a great game on Saturday and won, which is awesome. It means they are now in the top 5 and next weeks game against Arizona State will be huge (especially after they win). Plus, ESPN Game Day will be here again....very cool! We love football Saturday. We sleep in our "duck jammies", wake up and have green and yellow pancakes, then get all "duded up" for the game. The kids and I didn't get to watch the game, but I listened to it on the radio while at Costco and the kids' new favorite play park (an amazing park about 3 miles from our house).

We are looking forward to another week and feel rested and re-energized...hopefully the weather stays nice for a few more days so we can enjoy the warm fall afternoons and beautiful fall leaves.

No comments: