Saturday, October 20, 2007

Fun: Running & Football


Today turned out alright. It was rainy and cold for most of the day, but that didn't stop us from taking a nice 7 mile run in the midst of it. The best part of the run was when both Emme & Calvin fell asleep. I love taking my kids running, but sometimes it is nice to go by myself...so when they fall asleep it is the best of both worlds: I don't feel guilty for leaving them home with Dan (who is trying to study) yet it is almost like they aren't there (plus I look so much tougher when I'm running along with a "double wide"). The other benefit to them being asleep (Calvin at least) is I can keep the covered up and warm. So, between the 7 miles of running and the too close for comfort Oregon vs Washington football game we are tired and ready for bed. (Calvin didn't make it through the post game.)

No comments: